Your Meeting, Your Way!
We understand that for any meeting organiser you need a flexiable and reliable venue. Here at the Holiday Inn Hemel Hempstead we can offer everything you need.
Bookings Made Easy - Our flexible and experienced team are here to help, online or on the phone, with the best choice of locations across the UK.
Service Guarantee – We’re committed to making your meeting a success and getting things right first time. If, for any reason, you are less than satisfied, we will refund you.**
The Personal Touch – We’ll take care of everything from your initial contact and throughout your event. We’ll be there to give you a helping hand.
BusinessRewards™ – Our meetings reward programme is our way of saying thank you for your business.
*T&Cs apply- we understand sometimes things do not go to plan, we will try our best to rectify the issue before offering a refund.
Here at the Holiday Inn, we have a variety of different packages to suit your needs. We offer an all inclusive day delegate package which will give you and your delegates the best day possible.
Our packages include:
- Unlimited tea, coffee and fresh homemade cookies
- Fresh fruit bowl
- Meeting room equipment - LCD Projector, screen and flipcharts
- Refreshing mineral water
- Delegate staionary
- BT Openzone wifi
- Complimentary car parking
- You can also add an overnight stay to make your travels that little bit easter
We will also make sure you never go hungry with little treats throughout the day to keep everyone wide awake!
In addition to providing formal conference settings and more relaxed corporate hospitality options, we are also able to offer other exciting activities that are ideal for team building activities.
These could include golf, paint-balling, hiking, assault-course training, water sports, pampering spa visits, bar or nightclub events plus many other team building options.
This is entirely dependent on what's available at the time of booking so please contact us as soon as possible so we can help.
We have used our extensive experience and expertise to create Training Works, a unique package tailored to meet the specific needs of the training market. This flexible, value-added package recognises the needs of the trainer and delegates, giving you all the support and service you need to run your training sessions successfully, your way.
We provide both day and residential packages for delegates in surroundings that encourage their study and learning. The package offers full trainer recognition, including guaranteed room upgrade with improved workspace and complimentary internet access. And our spacious, light and air conditioned training rooms include full equipment, technology, stationery and storage space.
We work alongside you to bring your training plans to life to ensure you get the best from your training time. Our venues promise clockwork running, trainer’s toolkit, break out area, themed breaks and a choice of buffet or restaurant lunch.
We’re here to help you train better.
The complete package
One of the things that makes us different is our fully inclusive package. This means we take care of every little thing, from the finer details at first contact, to a successful event on the day itself, and it’s all included in the price.
Following your policies
We recognise that sometimes you have training policies designed to enhance the delegate’s learning experience. These may range from disabling in-room phones and movie feeds, to observing curfews or alcohol restrictions. We are happy to support these requests to ensure that your delegates get the most out of their training course.
Make a day of it
If you are with us for a day, the standard Day Delegate rate includes:
- Hire of your main training suite to make your event a success
- Tea, coffee or mineral water refreshments on arrival to start the day
- Fresh fruit available in the room during the morning for a healthy snack
- Further refreshments and snacks throughout the day for a well-earned break
- Carefully selected lunch menu choices designed to revitalise your delegates and provide extra energy for the rest of the day
- Confectionery kick in your training room for a sweet tooth
- In some locations, a pre-booked post lunch health club energiser can overcome the post lunch slowdown*
In the room
- Your main training room will generally have natural daylight, blackout facilities and air conditioning – the perfect set-up to help your delegates feel relaxed, comfortable and be at their most creative◊
- Extended set-up/clear down time so no training time is wasted – the room is always prepared 2 hrs before start time
- Minimum of two complimentary flipcharts and endless supply of flipchart paper so your delegates can have as many great ideas as they want
- Stationery pack with guaranteed supply of post-it notes, pens and pencils
- LCD projector and screen for high impact, high visibility presentations
- Technology support if required
- Complimentary storage facility for training materials
- Recycling receptacle for paper
At the venue
- Daily operations briefing to ensure that everything runs like clockwork
- One complimentary syndicate/breakout room, if required, because we understand that sometimes you need an additional room for group work
- Creative and inspiring themed breaks to keep delegates in the ‘right frame of mind’
- Flexible lunch formats designed to suit your agenda
Looking after the trainer
We know how stressful it can be to organise a training event, particularly when it’s in full swing, so we do everything we can to make life easier for the trainer. For example, we include things like:
- Guaranteed room upgrade wherever possible, with improved workspace and complimentary internet accessΔ
- Complimentary reserved parking where we can†
- Waive room service tray charges
- Complimentary early or late check-in
- A porter service for training materials
Our residential training package includes everything available in the day rate above, together with a comfortable bedroom, a hearty breakfast and a three course restaurant dinner to make your delegate’s experience positive and rewarding. Menus can be tailored to suit your individual requirements and will vary throughout your visit.
Our Healthcare specialists are dedicated to making it easy for you to do business. We take the time to understand your needs and use our many years’ experience of working with leading healthcare organisations to deliver everything you need for a successful meeting.
Our team is familiar with the healthcare industry’s compliance issues and will help you meet all your obligations from the planning stage to the event itself.
- We understand how the codex affects your choice of destination, hotel selection and event requirements.
- Our Healthcare specialists will ensure that proposals are compliant with local basic codex requirements.
- Our service is underpinned by our knowledge of the product lifecycle and the various operational needs associated with these meetings.
We recognise the importance of confidentiality and will work with you to make sure that your meeting is handled discreetly and professionally.
- We will make it a top priority to ensure that your event is protected from a conflict of interest.
- We understand the security considerations around signage, the event and the brand, from the time of booking onwards.
- Your event organiser will ensure that all confidential material is disposed of properly during your event.
The IHG advantage
- Multi-award-winning brands to suit all budgets*
- Designated multi-lingual EMEA Healthcare Toll Free booking desk.
- Accurate consolidation of your company’s IHG meeting & event spend.
- Guaranteed 4-hour response indicating availability & rates for 700+ hotels within EMEA.
- Your chosen Booking Agent can also have access to the Healthcare booking desk.
Talk to a member of our team: To find out more about IHG Meetings and how our Healthcare specialists can help with your next event, call us on: +800 44445566 or contact us via e-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions: Participating hotels only. Published prices are a guideline only to midweek training rates and are subject to market fluctuation and hotel availability. Rates may vary and weekends may be more competitive. Contact us for precise quotes, by date, and for multi-venue proposals. Minimum of 8 delegates plus trainer required to qualify for the package. Room service tray charges will be waived for the trainer only before departure. Early check-in and late departure for the trainer must be pre-booked. *Health Club energiser must be pre-booked and will not be available at all times or in all clubs, check for availability. Δ Bedroom upgrade for trainer is subject to availability at the time of booking. Internet access may be wired or wireless for one trainer only for the duration of stay. † One pre-booked car parking space reserved for the trainer where facility is available at chosen hotel(s). ◊ Every effort will be made to ensure that the main training room has daylight, blackout facility and air conditioning. You will be advised at the time of booking if this is not possible. Hotels operate a fair policy with stationery allowance, excessive consumption in relation to each booking may be chargeable. Prices are subject to VAT.